Sunday 20 June 2010

Return of the Blog


It's been over two months since I ran the Paris Marathon and despite my insistence at the time that I couldn't wait to be released from the pressures of the bubble that became my marathon training world, I've missed it.

I've missed the long Sunday runs with my training partners, Julie, Lisa & Jo; I've felt restless on Thursday nights when previously I'd be out training in the dark and cold at marathon school and I've been at a loss to review training and races without my blogspot.

Lots of good things have happened since the marathon. I've completed seven races and I'm now the proud owner of new PB's for 5k, 10k, 10 miles and half marathon (shown here after Leeds Half Marathon in May proudly displaying our medals) and I've also qualified as a running leader. And it occurred to me that these too are worthy of documenting.

So, here it is. The start of a new blog...not aiming at anything in particular. Just hoping to keep running and improving...enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment