Sunday 1 August 2010

Getting My House in Order


Well, following the 'undulating' Pudsey 10k last Sunday I decided that my running was getting worse not better.

It was time to do something about it.

So, Wednesday evening saw me back at Roundhay Park bootcamp swinging my first kettlebell since pre marathon training in March. We had a great session, and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy the sessions (despite not being able to sit down for a couple of days afterwards!). Phill and Jenny who run Creating Chaos http://www.creatingchaos.co.uk/ do a great job of making exercise seem like a lot of fun and messing about.

A trip back to WeightWatchers on Saturday confirmed the worst - I have put on a stone in the last year, and with a holiday booked for a month's time, something has clicked inside me.

My goals aren't going to happen on their own.

It's time to sort myself out!

And I'm now beginning the coming week with the ambitious aim to lose seven pounds over the coming month, and three pounds this week.

Running club Monday
Bootcamp Wednesday
Running club Sunday...

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment