Tuesday 25 January 2011

Money Ain't For Nothing

Training for this marathon isn't all about pounding the streets, ploughing up hills, sprinting round the track and swinging Kettlebells in the park. I'm also raising money for the British Heart Foundation, and will be proudly wearing my Heart Runners vest on marathon day itself.

Fundraising is going pretty well - thanks to my mum, Mark and Amanda for their recent generous donations to my Justgiving page.  I've also had a lovely boost this week with an amazing pledge of £8 per mile from Graham Hunt at Caval Recruitment, which was kindly organised for me by Eric Gilchrist from work. I can't describe how much I appreciate people's support - it's a great reminder that running this marathon is not just for my own benefit but also for others.

So, please dig deep...all donations are very gratefully received and it is easy to do from http://www.justgiving.com/Sophie-Withnall11

No comments:

Post a Comment